City of Dallas Injury Lawyers
Dallas is not the largest city in Texas, but it may be the most well-known. Multiple championships won by the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys have helped to put this ultra-modern and sophisticated city of 1.2 million people forever on America’s cultural map. Others might remember the classic TV show bearing the city’s name.
But Dallas is much more than football or television drama. It is our country’s ninth-largest city and part of the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the nation. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is a leading business center that is home to more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies, including ExxonMobil, Southwest Airlines, JC Penney, AT&T and Texas Instruments.
The city is also known for its museums (for example, Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, Perot Museum of Science and Nature), higher education (Southern Methodist University, the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Texas A&M University’s Baylor College of Dentistry) and more pro sports, including the Dallas Mavericks (NBA), Dallas Stars (NHL) and Texas Rangers (MLB, in Arlington), FC Dallas (MLS), as well as NASCAR and Indy racing.
Dallas benefits in part from its central location and the fact that it is within a four-hour flight from most North American destinations. Most flights to Dallas and many points beyond touch down at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, home to American Airlines and a travel hub for the nation.
For 22.6 million annual visitors to the City of Dallas and 44.1 million visiting the Metro area, Dallas offers the largest urban arts district in the nation, 14 entertainment districts, four- and five-diamond/star hotels and restaurants, some of the best shopping in the Southwest, and much more.
How Others See Dallas
The world of commerce knows Dallas is about more than football, too. Recent accolades bestowed upon Dallas and/or Dallas-Fort Worth include:
- 3 among Forbes Magazine’s “America’s Fastest-Growing Cities 2015” (behind Houston and Austin).
- Among Forbes magazine’s “Five Cities Poised to be the Next Silicon Valley Tech Hub.”
- “Best U.S. Architecture Per Square Mile” in the city’s Arts District, according to The Atlantic magazine.
- 7 among “U.S. Cities Where Hispanics Are Doing The Best Economically,” according to Forbes magazine.
- 9 among “2014 Best Performing Cities” (economic success), according to the Milken Institute
- 63 among the world’s 300 largest global metro economies in 2014, according to the Brookings Institution’s Metropolitan Policy Program.
Kraft & Associates, P.C., in Dallas
Dallas is home for Kraft & Associates, P.C. Our office is located at 2777 North Stemmons Freeway in Dallas, right off of Interstate 35E.
Kraft & Associates, P.C., has served the legal needs of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex since 1971. Members of our team of attorneys and support staff have an average of 25 years of employment with Kraft & Associates, P.C.
We know that as residents and visitors to Dallas live, work and play together, sometimes accidents occur and conflicts arise. Many people come to Dallas for new lives and need help legal establishing themselves. To help our Dallas neighbors when the need arises, Kraft & Associates, P.C., offers legal services pertaining to:
- Personal injuries (car and truck accidents, workplace accidents, prescription drug injuries, and maritime accidents, for example).
- Premises liability issues (slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, and dog bites, for example).
- Social Security Disability claims.
If you need legal assistance while in Dallas or elsewhere in North Texas, Kraft & Associates, P.C., is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services available. Contact us online or by phone at (214) 999-9999 today for a free and confidential discussion of how we can help you.