Mr. Stewart is a partner at Kraft & Associates, P.C., a law firm specializing in personal injury and Social Security Disability.
Mr. Stewart graduated from the University of North Texas with a double major (history and philosophy) and a Masters in history. Although he decided against becoming a history professor, his thesis is part of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (USHMM) research collection in Washington D.C..
After deciding on a legal career and graduating from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Mr. Stewart has found his calling. For a decade, Mr. Stewart was the director of continuing legal education for the North Dallas Bar Association, and he has presented continuing education classes to professionals across the country. He is a member of numerous bar associations, including the Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR). Mr. Stewart has many memorable clients. One of his first clients was left disabled from a surgery performed by a doctor with a known drug abuse history who later lost his medical license after the Texas Medical Board found he was likely to injure the public.
Membership & Positions
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Fifth Circuit Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (FOSSCR)
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Texas, B.A., M.A.
Presentations & Contributions
- Disability Eligibility and Requirements in the Pandemic, COVID Survivors for Change, Webinar (2021)
- Effective and Equitable Practice in the Age of COVID, Fifth Circuit Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Fall Conference (2020)
- Assisting Your Clients With Social Security Disability Claims, Oceans Behavioral Hospital of Abilene (2019)
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Disability Benefits, Family Abuse Center of Waco & Texas Baptist Children’s Home of Waxahachie (2018)
- Social Security Disability Programs, MADD Victim Services & Continuing Education (Austin and McKinney) (2017)
- Special Needs Trusts & Social Security Law, Rossdale Online CLE Course (2015)
- PTSD, Moving Beyond the Military Context, Contact Professional Lecture Series (2013)
- Advocating for the Disabled Before the Government, Rockwall County Bar Assn. (2011)
- What Every Lawyer Should Know About Social Security Disability, N. Dallas Bar Assn. (2009)
- Social Security Disability Programs, Giving A Voice: Advocating for the Injured Victim/Survivor, MADD Victim Assistance Training Institute (2007)
- The Appeal Process, Handling a Social Security Disability Case in Texas, NBI (2005)